Followers

Sunday, December 22, 2019

Christmas Wishes



I know allot of you are busy getting ready for Christmas next Wednesday. I have done all that I want to do. I have a turkey for dinner and I will make buns that day. I can cook them in the oven because I use my big roaster on the counter to cook the turkey so it frees up the oven for other things. Like a raspberry pie for hubby and maybe a pumpkin pie for me. I plan to see Loretta and Aubrey Christmas Eve and exchange gifts then spend Christmas with my hubby and Jasmine. I will call my children on Christmas afternoon and then enjoy the rest of the day. Hope you all have lots to eat, all the gifts you want and not too much wine or beer so you get home safely if you are travelling. Be careful and be safe on the roads.

And as Santa would say  "HO,HO,Ho MERRY CHRISTMAS"





I found some photo's  that I want to show you. I love snow globes. Do you.






And we can't forget Mr. Snowman. Lots of you guys like to stitch snowmen. How do you like this one.



I just want to wish everyone joy, hope and peace for the new year. May you all be safe and happy.









































Until next year enjoy your Christmas with family and friends and remember to be kind to each other.

All the best from my house to yours. Happy New Year. 2020

I just wanted to add this photo of what is happening outside today. Maybe we will have a white Christmas after all.












5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas from our home to yours.
    Your wreath is lovely.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Christmas to you and Dave .
    I'am dreaming of a white Christmas .
    And if by magic you have your white Christmas.
    Have fun and thank you for another year of friendship Hugs from the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comment on my blog, Christmas is already over, unfortunately.
    I wish you a happy, healthy and creative new year,
    hugs, Jutta

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a small collection of snow globes that just kind of happened. I hope you had a Merry Christmas. Happy New Year, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you all had a wonderful, white Christmas! x

    ReplyDelete