Followers

Thursday, November 28, 2019

Thanksgiving is over for another year. Bring on the Christmas turkey.



I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving Day with family and friends and got stuffed with lots of turkey, dressings and dessert too. Lots of fresh vegetables and lots of pumpkin pies.Just like this lovely photo of a turkey, ham,green beans and a beautiful pumpkin pie. My mouth is watering already.
I have to wait for Christmas before I get a nice slice of turkey and pumpkin pie. Oh, life is cruel.    ha ha funny me.




I do have a little bit of stitching to show you and a couple of photo's of this when I woke up this morning.










It is now trying to rain on this snow. Good thing it will not last long.

I did this chart with my own colours, I did not want to do the same colours. It turned out nice.



I am working on this jingle bells chart on linen. I started it last night. I am doing my own colours again.

I got two 50% coupons from an email off my computer from Micheal's yesterday and got myself two large pieces of 14 count adia (20 x 24) lite oatmeal colour. These will last awhile. I like to pick them up when I can and then I have lots of adia cloth when I need it.



I don't know if I showed you these coasters. I want to do more but in Christmas colours I am just looking for the right red and green coloured wool.





Well, I am off to get a tea and do some housework. Hope you all have a good Thursday and a really nice weekend. Till next time, stay warm and safe. Big hugs to all. Thanks for dropping bye.









3 comments:

  1. What a lovely post ,Your garden looks pretty with the snow .
    Love your stitching . and little mats .
    Enjoy your day big hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynda Ruth: Your Header photo looks so yummy.
    I like the Christmas design, I look forward to seeing it constructed.
    I hope you find the right color yarn for your coasters.
    We have a about 6 inch's of snow on the ground, more coming tomorrow.
    I hope you have a lovely weekend.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. The turkey meal looks very tasty, the snow is pretty and the completed cross stitch is very colorful. Have fun with the new one. I hope you find the pretty red and green you're looking for. Here in southern California, it's finally turned cooler (50 and 60's) so I finally got to light the heater!

    ReplyDelete