Followers

Sunday, December 1, 2019

Happy First Day of Advent for Christmas.



Hope everyone is having a great weekend, myself I am trying to get over a flu like cold my husband got from working with someone else instead of me. Nice lady but her son had the cold and she gave it to Dave who gave it to me. Thanks lady and kid. I was doing so good without this. I feel like the dish cloth in the sink that did not get ruin out. I have cough, sneezed and night sweats like you would not believe. If I wanted to wake up soaked I would have taken a bath. Sore throat and a horse voice dose not help either. Hubby had to go grocery shopping without me yesterday, he did a good job. Gave him a list and he got everything on it. Good man. Guess I will keep him for another year. Ha Ha Joke. Just the way I feel today. Miserable. But I want to put on a blog like everyone.

I did get some Chinese food the other day and the restautant gives out calendars from China for the new year and I was given one this year. I like to collect them and have lots around the house but was unable to get on for last year. Oh, well I have this one. It is very beautiful. I will show you now.



I love the peacocks on this one.


Today it is sunny but cold, no going outside for me for awhile. Too cold and I don't feel like it. I will stay inside and stitch some more.

 Remember this one from last post well, I got fabric and put it together below.
 



 I got this cardinal fabric from the Fabric store and it is on the back. I am going to use it for allot of my Christmas stitching.




 I decided to just do one row of bells on this stitch and then use the cardinal fabric for the backing.






I have decided to do these stockings too and I have allot of 14 adia that I can use so no need to go out to get any.
Remember the two rolls I got the other day. I am going to use one of  them. Remember they where 20 x 24 inches, so lots of fabric.







My Christmas cactus is still blooming it' little heart out and the fish got a clean tank yesterday. It took an hour but the fish where okay because I put them in my smaller tank with the bubbler in it to keep oxygen in the tank while I worked to clean the 10 gallon one. Very convenient on the kitchen counter, no trying to clean from another room.







Well. I am off  to get another hot cup of tea and relax. Hope everyone has a great day and a good week ahead. Be safe and try not to get sick like me. Big hugs from New Brunswick where the sun is shinny so life can't be all that bad. bye for now.                                                                                   

4 comments:

  1. Love the header such sweet snowmen.
    Lovely stitching .
    Get better soon my friend Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that fabric is perfect.
    Both designs are lovely.
    The stocking design is so sweet.
    I hope you are feeling better soon.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the designs you've chosen and the cardinal fabric, too. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stitching. LOVE the Cardinal fabric for your backing, very pretty. How cool your cactus is still blooming. I used to have one and really enjoyed it for several years. Think I need to get myself another one. Happy crafting.

    ReplyDelete