Followers

Sunday, November 24, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving to All.



This week, my friends in the States are having Thanksgiving Day on Wednesday and I want to wish them all and their family a happy holiday. I do hope you all enjoy your turkey and trimmings and all the lovely yummy desserts you can eat.

Have a wonderful Day.

























I don't have any stitching that I can show right now but I can show my grand sons in their Halloween costumes.

 This Edwin on the left who will be one year old on December 9th of this year.
I think he is a Giraffe.

This is David on the right who turned two on November 5th of this year. He is a Lion.








































I am not sure where this was taken, but they have got allot of toys to play with.



This is the kids sitting on the couch before going out, The little princess is Carla's friend's daughter. I don't know her name. I think they where getting ready to go out Halloween night and wanted a photo of the kids in costumes  before the kids got too tired to sit still long enough for a photo. I like the fact that the kids don't have masks on. It's better for them to see where they are going and not trip over anything if wearing masks.



I leave you with this lovely cornucopia of fresh fruits and vegetables. Don't they look yummy.
Until next time have a great day and a great week. That's for dropping bye. Big Hugs.


3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, they are adorable.
    Have a lovely week.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your grandsons are adorable; I love the lion costume. BTW, Thanksgiving is on Thursday (November 28) here in the states. It's going to be a different kind of week with no school and no work all week. I'm really looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely family photos so cute .
    Have a lovely new week.

    ReplyDelete