Followers

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Autumn is Here.




Anyone what to sit on this bench in the header and watch the lake and enjoy the trees around. I love all the oranges and yellows and reds. Autumn is my favorite season of the year and not because of Halloween or Thanksgiving, just that it is the second beautiful season of the year.

I can imagine myself enjoying a picnic and breathing in the crisp air and feeling the peace and quite and just relaxing. It is just a magnifican place to be. Listening to the water hitting the shore and the trees blowing in the breeze. Oh, how I would love to be there right now.



Well, I can't believe it is October all ready. It has been along and hard summer for me. Since my last post, I have gotten an bacteria ear infection in my left ear. Boy, I now know how the people with earring loss feel. Only today has my hearing in my ear returned to some what normal. I am sitting in my computer room and can actually hear the dishwasher working, before today nothing. I have been wearing a hearing aid in my right ear to help me here.I have been taking drops and pills for this problem and will see the doctor this Friday, Hopefully my hearing will be back to normal by then.

My pea plants are filling out with pods right now and I hope that they finish before the frost gets them.They are my the stairs and somewhat sheltered from the frost so I give them a couple more weeks and I should have peas.



 I even have a couple of lettuce plants hiding in the peas.






Now to the matter at hand. On my last post I ask you to guess how many magazines I have collected in my sewing room. I have had four guesses and the winner is "diamondc" who guessed 324 and my final count was 345 magazines in my sewing room. Congrats to you diamondc and would you please email me your mailing address so I can send you a nice surprise for having the closest guess. I now have all the books in the corner of my sewing room and can start to rearrange the way I want it for now.

This is my email address Jasmine_Ms.Button@hotmail.com




I have been stitching and crocheting a little. Below is what I have been doing.





 I got ahead start on the dish clothes I give to my friends in town. All I have to do now is some baking which will come later.




My friend Loretta gave me a plant a month back because it had stopped flowering and she did not want it any longer. People give her plants and I usually end up with them. It is starting to flower again after I put it in a bigger pot with new soil.



See the white flower coming up.. I am not sure what the name of this plant is. I will have to look it up. I think it is in the lily family.
Anyway, I am off for my walk and then back to relax for awhile before supper. Have a nice day.
Enjoy the Autumn weather while we can. bye for now.







2 comments:

  1. I am back Sis.
    Love the header just beautiful.
    Great stitching.
    Sorry to hear you have not been well ,I know that can be very painful .
    Look at your peas they are doing so well. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry you had an ear infection, I hope it goes away super fats.
    I love the header, it is so calming and beautiful to look at.
    I love the designs you have stitched, the Friends one is a design I have very similar to yours.
    You are really getting organized, you will feel so happy when all is in place.
    Your cloths are so nice, someday I plan to learn to crochet and knit.
    Thank-you for the win, I am excited to see what is coming.

    Hugs
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete