Followers

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

The boat finally got there.





Anyone what to have a tea party? I love tea parties. Who dosen't.







Hi everyone, I can now finally show you all what I made for June and Ron's anniversary this year.
I have been waiting and so has June for her parcel to arrive. It only took 2 months to get to her. Postage was so much I had to pay the least and wait 2 months. I did send her allot more than just the pillow I made for her anniversary, I will let June show you all of what I sent her. I just want to show you the pillow.

This is the box that I put everything into. If you are sending to Europe, you should at least get your money's worth and fill the box full to over flowing. I figured if it's going to cost money, then fill up the box with lots and lots of goodies. So that the wait is worth it. And I know June and Ron liked everything I sent. They got their parcel today and I am so glad the wait is over. I have checked with the tracking online for 2 months now and am happy it has finally arrived. Talk about a slow boat to China. 





 As you can see the box is full.













 This is the start of the pillow and the back and front are below.



 Tell me what you think of my work. I spent allot of time creating this one. I did so enjoy making it.





 I sent for some 14ct adia cloth to do a sunset picture on and it arrived today, so I can gather my floss and start it anytime I want. I can't get this cloth or others like it here so I send overseas for them.








One thing I can get at Micheal's is a large tube of 11ct or 14ct  of adia cloth. If I get the 45% coupon it dosen't cost allot. (29.5 in. x 36 in.) You can make allot of stuff with this tube. I sent June a 11ct for her to try.






 I also got these charts so I can make them on the 14ct. Can you guess who the charts are from?




 Well, I am off to see what I can make for supper. Hope you all have a great day. big hugs.


10 comments:

  1. Wow! What a gorgeous gift you made for Ron and June! And it looks to be a very special box of goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great package, I will have to stop over at June's blog and take a look, the pillow is adorable.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU my friend love everything I feel so blessed .
    I will show on my blog the weekend hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pillow is awesome! And I love the new blog header picture! Did you take it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that really is a long time. Had no idea it took that long for packages from here to Europe. The pillow is adroable. I love yellow, it's such a happy color. Agree with a poster above, the block header photo is precious! So pretty, lovely colors.
    Sandy's Space

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pillow you made and I'm sure your dear friend was very happy with the box of wonderful things. The sunset piece is going to be beautiful. Love your post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me popping in again to say hi, as I make my blog rounds. Hope you're doing well.
    Sandy's Space

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me popping back in as I make my blog rounds, hoping things with you are going well.
    Sandy's Space

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me making blog rounds again. If you get back to blogging, sing out so I can add you back to the list.
    Sandy's Space

    ReplyDelete