Followers

Sunday, August 11, 2019

Saturday Hail Storm and Company from Ontario



Today (Saturday) was suppose to be a nice sunny day, but I got up to rain and then it hailed like you would not believe so I took photo's to prove it. It was unbelievable what was happening. The  hail is coming down.



Dave is on the porch watching the hail storm.




It was bouncing off the ground and flying thru the air every which way.

 I would not have wanted to stand out in it. It would have hurt really bad.


It did not just come once but it stopped and then started up again only harder.


Look at the driveway, it looks like some one dropped popcorn all over the ground.






I covered by pea's at the front my the stairs because I did not want to lose them and my glad's are starting to flower. If you look closely at the photo below you will see the flower starting and my pea's are coming along really nicely.



I got them something to climb on.

Now for some photo's of my friends Jean and Roger after we had a great lasagna dinner.








Jean wanted to give Jasmine some treats, so she had to be coaxed to come to Jean.

Well, this is about the most excitement that I can take for one weekend. Today is a rest day and watch a Nascar race on the TV and do some stitching. Hope you all have a good day. Hugs till next time.

3 comments:

  1. Wow that's what you call hail.
    Your garden flowers are looking great your flowers will be out soon.
    Jean and Rodger look a lovely couple hope you all had fun HUGs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that is a load of hail, I hope you had no damage.
    Love your gardens.
    It is always nice to have company.
    Blondie says hello sweetness to Jasmine.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy weather. Always nice to spend time with friends.

    ReplyDelete