Followers

Saturday, July 13, 2019

Problem solved.




Well, you will never guess, but my health issues are finally solved.  Holy Cow. Some one finally figured it out and I am so glad.

This is me about to smack my pace maker doctor.  They had a recall for about 30 pace makers of my type and the doctor jumped the gun and replaced all the pacemakers but one, that was the only one that had a problem.That person who is not me is waiting for a new pace maker. With the help of the Echo Cram and my doctor talking to the guy at the hospital who reads them we found out that my heart is just fine if we put the pace maker settings back to what they where before all this trouble started. So last Tuesday I went to the hospital at 10.00 a.m. and they changed it back to the right settings and guess what. I feel so much better, have more energy and can walk allot farther than I have been able to in the last couple of months. Oh,  my God could I smack someone over the head.

I have missed out on allot of good stuff including the car show that was on last weekend. We went for the breakfast and the drive and the b.b.q .but I could not even walk over to the building to visit any of my friends so Dave got us some hamburgers and drinks and then we went home. I could not even take photo's of the cars at the b.b.q. Bummer.  He went to the car show at Centennial Park by himself on the weekend because I had no strength to go. Bummer.






Dave with some of our friends at the breakfast.





Cars in the parking lot.

See the back of our car. I made myself get out and take a few photo's so I would have some.





Here's our car again.



I love the flames on the back window of this truck.


Some more friends.



I just love the old cars.






One photo of us driving the route to the bbq.


Well, I am off to relax and do some stitching which I will show you next time. Take care. Have a great weekend. We are suppose to have rain all weekend and it has already rainned alittle here. Big hugs.



Dave wanted to say  hello to all.















4 comments:

  1. Oh Linda I am so glad they figured it out! Good grief! Well, let's be glad you can get back to normal now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such great news my friend .
    Now enjoy your weekends out .
    Great cars and hello to Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness what wonderful news, I am so happy you are able to do more now, its a shame that it took so long for them to figure it out while you and others had to suffer.
    I am lucky enough to live in a small town that has a vintage car showroom, they have many car shows each year.
    I love car shows, just think you will be able to enjoy the next car show in your area.
    Your red car is beautiful.
    Have a great week.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're feeling better and got things resolved. Love the pink Thunderbird? At least I think that's what it is. I'm dealing with Vertigo right now, so understand health getting in the way of what you want to do.
    Sandy's Space

    ReplyDelete