Followers

Thursday, July 18, 2019

Back again


 Anyone like to have a field of tulips like this header. I know I sure would love to have them growing all over my front and back yards. Who wouldn't like flowers all over their lawns. It sure would take allot of bulbs and allot of planting to get this many. Who's up for it.

 
Well, I am back again. I want to show you how far I have gotten on my stitching. I know it is not much but I am not in any hurry to finish. Just want to do it slowly and relax.






I have also started this little project. I keep everything in this blue bag.








Jasmine wants to say hello to all her cat buddies in blogland and hopes everyone is enjoying summer, whether they go outside or stay in the house.



We took a day trip to St. Martin yesterday because Dave did not have to work so he thought a nice drive in the country would be fun. The tide was in but I found it easy to walk down the beach and see how warm the water was.

Did not go swimming. What to get feeling much better to do that.



Got a photo of Dave too. He did pick up a couple of rocks for me. I told him that I wasn't collecting today.




Here is a light house which is a tourist centre.

Boats in the harbour, the tide was in so they where floating.

The covered bridge.

The same bridge from the other side.


See the caves in the rocks right below this printing.

The waves coming in.


My favorite little shop on the beach for finding treasure.



See what I found this time. A message in a bottle.




How do you like the photo of this mother Osprey flying around her nest. Got this one this afternoon while we where in Shedia.




Well, I off to bed now. Take care will talk later. big hugs

4 comments:

  1. What a great post , love the header and your stitching is looking beautiful .
    Great photos of your day out .HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like both of your new projects Lynda. Hello to Jasmine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had a beautiful day trip, we take many of them.
    I love the little shop you went to it looks interesting.
    a little stitching is better then no stitching.
    Blondie the cat says hello my long distance friend.

    Have a wonderful week-end.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely trip! Maybe you should have collected some sea glass if there was some! Love your stitching too! AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete