Followers

Wednesday, January 2, 2019




Well, Santa just dropped  bye to say he was headed down south for a long vacation and will see all the good girls and boys next Christmas Eve. So I wish him a very long enjoyable vacation in the sun.

Well, most of us are shoveling snow and waiting for spring I am going to try and  do more cross stitching this year. My shoulder was not as good as I would have liked last year and the back is a content reminder that I can only do so much now without it starting to ache up a storm.

Here is a photo of Carla and little David. I like it when she lets her hair down, she looks younger. This was Christmas this year. Just a little too close to the phone camera.



Little Edwin is sound asleep in his chair. Looks so peaceful. He is doing so good now after his hard start coming into the world. There are my two Christmas Angels.



 Jasmine got a new toy to play with. It has a wire that goes under the cloth and races around.
She played with this toy for almost a half hour. Her attention span is about 3 seconds.


   I have  rearranged my living room. I was too close to the TV before and kept telling Dave to turn it down and he could not hear it properly so now it is better and I don't have to tell him it's too loud.
 The white wall is where a fire place use to be. Haven't painted yet.




This is the other side of the living room.



I look like Mrs. Claus reading. Dave takes such wonderful photo's of me.


I got one of him trying to open a box of cookies from the neighbors.



Well, I did manage to wash my kitchen floor while Dave was outside plowing the driveway and I did rearrange my shelf unit in the kitchen Now my back is telling  me it is time to call it quits for the day, so that is what I am up to now as soon as I finish this post. I am going to sit and relax until I have to make supper. Hope everyone had a great New Year's and did not get to many headaches after all the partying. We stayed home and enjoyed our own company. Hope to hear from you all in this new year of 2019. I have some stitching started and will show you next time when I have done a little more on it. Bye for now and thanks for coming and leave such nice comments. Big hugs.

4 comments:

  1. Lynda Ruth: Your header photo is wonderful.
    Your daughter is lovely, those little sweethearts are so cute, I like the photo of Carla and David it is a little dreamy looking.
    love the photos of you and Dave, your tree is adorable.
    Edwin looks so content and Jasmine looks like she is having fun.

    Happy New Year
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely family photos , hope you all had a lovely New Year.
    Don't over do it , your living room looks nice and cosy .
    I know what you mean about the TV ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The boys are so cute. Take care of those aches and pains!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such wonderful family pictures!

    ReplyDelete