Followers

Sunday, December 30, 2018

Happy New Year to ALL

These two little guys could not have gotten closer to Christmas if they planned it themselves. Little David born on November 9th last year and his little brother Edwin born December 5th of this year. They are my Christmas Angels. I just love this photo that their mom Carla sent. David was not happy at first when Edwin came home from the hospital, but now he is very loving to his little brother and I think they will be best friends for life.





Tonight is Lasagna night. It only took me 25 minutes to cook the hamburger and make the lasagna, I use oven ready lasagna and find it so much better than boiling water for noodles. It saves on time and a mess in the kitchen. Will cook later around supper time so it will be hot and yummy. 




 My fish wanted to wish everyone a very fishy new year and all the best in 2019.


We still have a little snow and it is so cold out, I hate going out. It's been snowing, raining and snowing again this past week. I don't this Mother Nature can make up her mind if she wants winter or spring around here.


We both had a great Christmas just the two of us and it was wonderful Cooked the turkey in it's great roaster and the meat fell off the bones as usual. There was lots of juices for gravy and lots for making a hot turkey stew when Dave came home the other day from work. It was so cold that day.

So now I want to wish all my friends in blog land a very Happy New Year, may you all have a safe and prosperous year. Be safe enjoy your New Year Eve parties, not too much to drink, but if you do drink find a safe way home. Don't drive if you have too much to drink, I want to see all my friends back here next year safe and sound and happy. Lots and lots of love to all, thanks for coming over to my blog thru the year and I do hope to see you all again very soon. My God keep you safe. 

6 comments:

  1. The boys are adorable. Hope you and Dave have a lovely New Years Day...and year ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your grandsons are such an adorable blessing. Happy New Year to you and Dave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! Two grandkids so close to each other in age. Congratulations.AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynda Ruth: Happy New Year, them little guys are adorable, I could sit for hours and watch a baby sleep they are so sweet.

    Happy New Year
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those little grandsons were surely your best Christmas gifts ever! How sweet they are! Wishing you a wonderful year ahead (and please send some snow south!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pictures of the wee ones. Love your porch. I've always wanted a porch.
    Sandy's Space

    ReplyDelete