Followers

Monday, December 24, 2018

Day Before Christmas



Well, as you can see, It's the day before Christmas and all our snow is gone. We had a few days of rain and now we will be having a some what green Christmas but the temperature is still very cool. Oh, well, at least we won't be getting stuck in a snow drift. Ha Ha Funny Me.





 Still alittle snow by the garage but just a pile of plowed snow.




My wonderful son, Matthew sent me these lovely carnations for my Christmas gift. I got them on Saturday. He dose know how I love carnations. All mixed colours.





I got myself an Amaryllis flower and a small Christmas cactus for my kitchen table.  The bulb is going to be red and white and the cactus is anyone's guess.



My Christmas tree with lights on and present underneath.





 I got the fish a pink coral and a smaller castle for their Christmas gifts. They love them. I haven't lost any more fish so I think the two I did lose where not well when I got them. All the rest are thriving and they all get along very well together.


Jasmine is waiting for Santa to come.







I still have some work on this Santa to do, hopefully after Christmas is over and things are not so busy. Poor guy  doesn't even have a head.


And finally my turkey for Christmas is thawing out on the counter waiting for us to cook and eat tomorrow. Can't wait, I could eat turkey all year round.



I want to wish everyone and their families a very Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year.
Have a great day tomorrow with your friends and family. Big hugs from New Brunswick, Canada.

5 comments:

  1. Lynda Ruth: Your tree is beautiful.
    I love your Jasmine looking so pretty.
    Carnations are such beautiful flowers, what a sweet gift.
    We have only a dusting in my area, a storm is supposed to head our way this evening UGH.

    Merry Christmas
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Christmas to you both .

    Love your flowers from your son .


    We have been to the coast today and had lunch there it was lovely apart from the rain .


    Before that we went to the graves and put down flowers always sad to do this .

    I am all ready for tomorrow now , enjoy your day hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flowers are gorgeous! Merry Christmas Lynda Ruth!

    ReplyDelete