Followers

Monday, January 28, 2019

STILL GOT ICE



 Dave went to town yesterday and every place was out of sand and he could only get two bags of salt. We had a dusting of snow last night so he is off to town to try and find more sand for the driveway. I have to go out tomorrow and the new mattress from Sleep Country is coming sometime between 1 p.m. and 4 p.m.
Will see how they get up the driveway. I hope it snows more over night to give traction for them.









 I made myself more bagels and will be sharing some with the friends I am going to see tomorrow. I had to try one to have with my coffee and it is delicious. Love this recipe.









Look how fluffy this bagel is inside, and very tasty.
Want a bite.






 Here is how far I am on this stitch and I found today a great stitch chart to do for my two grandsons. I have been looking on Pinterest for a few weeks now to find the right chart that speaks to me and this one says everything. I just love it. Just exactly what I wanted. You will agree with me it is perfect just look below.


 This is Dave with his baby brother, how perfect it this chart. Now just to get the floss ready and start it. I should not take too long to do if I set my mind to it. I will stitch it and leave the rest of my stitching till later.

Well, I am going to finish my bagel and drink my coffee before I got to get the adia cloth (11 count) and the floss and start stitching. Big hugs to all. Enjoy your week. Bye  for now.

4 comments:

  1. You have had allot of snow and ice , be careful when going outside .

    Hope you get your mattress ok.

    What a cute chart for the boys . Have a fun week .

    ReplyDelete
  2. The winter scene is lovely to look at but horrible for driving. I remember it well and do not miss it at all. The projects are adorable. I have yet to try the bagels but they sure look good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love bagels and will have to try to make some soon. Be careful in the snow and ice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynda Ruth: I am excited to see the new stitch of the two boys what a sweet design.
    I have a half bagel every morning, I split them in half because they are so big, I buy them at Target but would love to try and make some, yours look so yummy.
    We have the cleanest driveway in the neighbor hood free of ice and snow, we use sand and a bit of a safe chemical, not sure of the name but safe for concrete and grass and plants.
    We had minus 31 degrees yesterday morning when we went to Mass.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete