Followers

Saturday, February 2, 2019

Groundhog Day.

Well, the groundhog as they say saw his shadow but there will still be 6 more weeks of winter no matter how you put it. It is what it is and that be that. So settle in everyone because winter and the cold are here for another 6 more weeks whether we like it or not.









Here are a couple more pictures of my two grandsons. This is Edwin who is looking pretty good.



And this is little one year old David with MOM.

He sure likes to get his picture taken.


This is how cold it is here today and the last few days. I don't want to go outside at all.




I have planted some daffodils and tulips for spring, then I will plant in my flower garden.



My Christmas cactus is doing great and the Amaryllis bulb is sprouting another flower.





I started the cross stitch for the boys and I am doing it on 11 count adia cloth.





I have done alittle more work on this one.



I even found alittle chart of roses to do.



I clean my fish tank and got the fish some plastic plants for them to explore. Photo's from the front, left side and the right side. I also got a new bubbler for them. They love to swim thru the bubbles. What do you think?











Well, I must go and have some lunch. Hope you all have a great weekend. Stay safe and warm. Big hugs.

5 comments:

  1. Lynda Ruth: Oh my gosh David and Edwin are so adorable, you are so lucky to be a grandmother.
    I love the new design you are stitching, it is so sweet.
    When we had a fish tank and the bubbler slowed down so did the fish, when we bought a new bubbler they were nuts for it, it is so much fun watching them and no poop pick-up like dogs and cats, I hate cleaning out the litter box, maybe I need a fish tank instead again.
    You have some lovely designs you are working on.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fish tank looks great. I thought we were due for an early spring from the ground hog report we got. LOVE the blanket to be, such a cute x-stitch design. Will be fun to see it progress.
    Sandy's Space

    ReplyDelete
  3. The boys are so cute .
    Your stitching is looking fab .
    Your fish tank is so colourful , lovely post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure it's fun to see your plants growing inside as it freezes and snows outside! Nice stitching--the colors in the roses are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete