Followers

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Winter is knocking at our door.




It is just after Remembrance Day and it is snowing again. I guess Winter is knocking. Well, it was a nice summer, more hot days than last year so I guess Mother Nature wants some cooler weather. Hopefully no more winds like last week and this weekend.


                                                                                                                                                                           
This is from a couple of weeks ago and now it is snowing outside today.






















I have been busy doing some baking and I have done some stitching and finishing.

First the Chocolate Brownie cookies. They are yummy and lots of chips in them.
















I had to put them in the freezer because they are too  good and you can't just eat one.

Okay, I made myself a Bookcase to put my needles in, but I haven't finished the inside yet.




























I also finished my Garden Pleasures stitching and just sewed it up this morning.

















I have also started one other stitching and have not finished it yet but will show you it half done now.





















And one more thing before I go, my fish are still loving their pumpkin house so I will leave it in the tank for them to enjoy. There is also a jar covered with the rocks I polished on the left side of the tank and the whole lot of the fish where all in it last night. Dave came to the kitchen to get some ice cream and he saw them all in the jar. Crazy Fish. They all get along together so good. Well, that's all for today. Hope everyone has a great week. Big hugs to all. Bye for now.xxx




4 comments:

  1. Very nice projects. Winter is slowly arriving here too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynda Ruth: You have been busy, I love the needlebook, you other designs are lovely.
    Fish can be so funny.
    Your cookies look yummy.
    I hate snow, we had snow up till today.


    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your snow looks beautiful , but I just don't like cold weather.
    Wow you have been a busy stitcher every thing looks lovely .
    More cooking of yumminess , Fish love going inside things they are so nosey ha .

    Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your needle holder, very pretty and very useful! Thanks for the visit, totally agree with you about "don the con". It's cold here, we've had one day of snow; but I'm really not ready for it. Your pictures make me even colder. I'm on countdown til spring already, lol. Hey, when you visit next would you leave the link to your blog instead of the google plus page, makes it easier to get back here to your actual blog. Plus, not sure if you read about it; but google plus is going by the way side.
    Sandy's Space Will also add you to my blog log.

    ReplyDelete