Followers

Monday, November 19, 2018

Winter is here to stay



We just had another big storm and Dave worked long hours last week getting power back on for people out of power. He sure needs this weekend to recover.

We got about 6 inches of snow.

It's pretty after a storm but not during one.

I made a pizza on Friday for tonight's dinner, I made clam chowder for Friday night's dinner. I have making it down to a fine art of making just enough for the two of us and no leftover's. Here is the pizza.




Oh, well I lost two fish on the weekend to white spots. They went down the toilet.
Did not know until today that I could have gotten replacements. Da. I got some ick tablets to put in the tank so I will not loose any more of my fish.

Anyway, they where not that expensive and neither where the three I got today. Here is a video of the new clean tank and it has a castle now. Tell me what you think.



 The fish have a new castle but they also still have their pumpkin too. I will not take that away from them, they love it too much.



Some cross stitching to show. I know this is not a good photo but it will show you what I want to do.



this is the first one started. I would like to make all of them and make small pillows to put on my tree, so will do as many as I can. Wish me luck.


I found another stitching in a mag and decided to just do one part. I did not have enough fabric for the whole thing.


this is my start.


Well, I am off to sit down for awhile before Dave gets home. Back is hurting again. Well, I did go out for groceries and some fish. Just too much for my back today. Oh, yah, I did clean the fish tank and all the parts that go with it. But not the fish.

Hope you all have a good week, we are suppose to get freezing rain and more snow tonight. Guess, I am in for the week. I gone out once this week and that is good enough for me. I will have to get winter boots at the end of the month. I have been wearing my safety shoes and did not need winter boots.  Good a time as any to get them. Bye for now. Thanks for coming by and to all my friends in the States who are celebrating Thanksgiving on Thursday, I hope you all have a great time with family and friends and do enjoy the turkey and stuffings that go along with it. Big Hugs.






4 comments:

  1. Oh, that is lots of snow! We had a bit last week, but it melted quickly. Love the Button Up design--I've stitched a couple of those and made them into ornaments. Thank you for the Thanksgiving wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynda Ruth: I love the looks of that pizza yummy in the tummy.
    I like the idea of little pillows for the tree, your other stitch project is one I have never seen before, I like the Santa he is adorable.
    WE have not had much snow, on Thursday it is going to be in the low forty's, I am sure we will get dumped on after that.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not envy you that much snow Lynda. I am sorry you lost your fish. Very nice stitching projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snow is early this year , we have it cold too frosty morning here.
    Love your stitching , pizza looks so yummy .

    Sorry about your little fish ,but your tank is looking beautiful , have you named your new fish yet,

    ReplyDelete