Followers

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Another Snow Storm Last Night.



Well, we got more snow last night and Dave was up at 5:30 a.m. blowing out the driveway and yard so he could go to work. Even the plow hadn't been down the road. But is was fluffy snow so he made it to work. I was up at 6 a.m. but went back to bed after he lefted at 7:30 a.m. I decided to make a loaf of bread in the bread machine before going to bed. It was almost done when I got up at 10. a.m. I enjoyed the top slice with my tea. Feed my fish and took out a package of bacon for supper. Even put in a load of laundry which is drying now.



It's not very light at 6 a.m. in the morning around here.


 This is my house from the road.



 This is looking down the driveway. Don't try to drive up it without snow tires, or if it is icy.
This is the road going towards the highway to town.


 This is the road going to the end of the line and the round about. I live on a dead end road. Nice and peaceful out here.



 I just heard the snow falling off the top roof to the second roof over the porch and got out there just in time with my camera to  get a video of the avalanche of snow coming down.


There was allot of snow up there.

 My bread and bacon for supper. We have to look around allot to find bacon at a good low price. Got this bacon at the Meat Market in town for 2.99 a package. Homemade fresh bread and crispy bacon what other supper could you have.

My fish are doing great and hiding in their castle all the time.





Jasmine wanted to say Hello to You All.


I finished the first Button Up Cross stitch piece.

Well, there is nothing better than having a warm cup of coffee and a snicker doodle cookie for a snack on a cold winter's day while writing a blog. I made these guys yesterday. I do love to bake and cook. I will always try a new recipe.


Well, My dryer just went off, I had better go and fold the clothes, I hate wrinkles in freshly washed clothes.

Thanks for dropping bye and I hope you have a great day today and don't forget to enjoy yourselves tomorrow with turkey and all the goodies that go with it. Enjoy family and friends and me safe. Big hugs. Bye for now. xxx

 I just got a short video of these ladies at the end of my driveway, a car came and frightened them away.





3 comments:

  1. Your home does look pretty in all the snow. I love bread! Jasmine is such a pretty kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that snow is beautiful but here in Minnesota we have only had dusting, I am positive it will be coming soon, weather man on 9 says rain coming tomorrow ewwww then ice roads.
    Love your finish the cardinal is beautiful, we have cardinals nesting in the pine trees on the golf course behind our home, they are so pretty.
    Yummy looking cookies.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty photos of your house in the snow , you should take photos to make into Christmas cards.

    You do some lovely cooking ,I wish I had the time years ago I would bake every day and make bread the old fashion way .

    But seeing yours I may invest in a bread making machine one day soon.


    Have a fun day.

    ReplyDelete