Followers

Friday, October 5, 2018

Rocks, pies and a parcel.


Well, I have cleaned my rocks and put in the final polish grit in the tumbler and will let the rocks tumble until the end of the month, then they should be finished.









I decided to  make pumpkin pie from scratch and here I am cooking the pumpkin in the oven for an hour. It is easier than cooking on top of the stove.


I have all the other ingredients ready for the pumpkin and even have pecans in my graham cracker crust ready for the pumpkin.



Here are the two pumpkin pies I got out of one medium size pumpkin. Boy do they taste good. One for now and one for Christmas.


I won a giveaway from Cross Stitch Angel back in September and this week my parcel arrived from Australia. I was pleasantly surprised my all the lovely gifts included in the parcel.


I was happy to receive the fairy bag. I was hoping to win that one.

Here are all the other gifts included. I was truly spoiled. From chars, stickers, Kola bear, pencil case, fabric, and threads. So many lovely gifts. I love everything you sent me.





 
Thank you so much Amanda for sending me all these lovely gifts, you where very generous.

As you can see from this photo our leaves are starting to turn colour. I guess Autumn if here and Summer is over. Soon it will be time for Halloween and Christmas. Until next time. Have a great day.  Hugs to all.

2 comments:

  1. The pie looks delicious. Congratulations on the win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can smell your pie from here ,looks so good.

    Lovely gifts from Amanda ,she is one kind lady .
    Enjoy your goodies and have a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete