Followers

Monday, October 15, 2018

Monday morning.

Dosen't the above header want you to go out to the garden and get some fresh vegetables for supper. I love fresh garden vegetables, don't you.



This little guy was sleeping on my neighbor's wood pile on the weekend. I did manage to get one pic of him before he woke up and ran away as fast as he could. Did not mean to scare him.

It's alittle blurry but it was the best I could get.

I have been stitching some Halloween pieces and have got back into stitching alittle. I did finish a couple of dish clothes. Made these with  bigger needles. I like this pattern.



I thought I would do a Halloween chart in my own colours.



I did BOO in my own colours too.

 These are some of the trees at the back of our property and the next one is the front of the property.

Well, that's all for now. Hope everyone has a great day. hugs from New Brunswick where it was 0 degrees and frost all over the ground this morning, but as you can see from the above pic it is sunny now. Bye.xxx

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely Autumn post, such a cute fox and love your stitching knitting and photos , hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! How cute is that to spot a fox sleeping on a wood pile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The trees are looking so pretty up your way! Ours have barely started changing. The fox is so cute and your stitching and knitting look lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda Ruth: I am like you I like to choose my own colors of thread, I think you have chosen a great design and your own colors.
    Beautiful trees in full color, it has been cold in Minnesota, today Thursday it is supposed to get up to 68 degrees I am not sure it will make it.
    Totally love the color of the dish cloth's.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete