Followers

Saturday, October 20, 2018

Big Surprise


Well, I just got a big surprise last weekend. Not the one that was just here but last weekend. I had not heard from my daughter for awhile and was worried about her. It seems she was in the process of looking for a new apartment and found a two bedroom one. She says it is very nice and I am trying to get her to send me some photo's so I can see what it looks like.

Have you noticed that when I show you guys photo's of Carla and the baby, it is always top shots, well, you will never guess what my daughter has been hiding from me. It looks like I will be a grandmother again on the 18th of this December. She made my other daughter Crystal promise not to tell me. Not a very nice thing to do. I could have been knitting or crocheting something nice for the baby that's coming.

Well, good luck to her, at least she did send me a photo of her right now. It was taken on Sunday after she had moved into her new apartment. I think she is alittle selfish, what do you think?



Hope you guys have a great weekend. We are having ran and it snowed on Thursday but did not stay. Bye for now.

5 comments:

  1. Lynda, I am praying for Carla and your new grandbaby on the way!! How long? Let us pray she has NO problems with this pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a surprize for you .
    Hope all goes well and congratulations to you all .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda Ruth: What a fun surprise, congratulations to mom dad and grandma.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news!Congrats!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning from Havelock, NC. I'm finally getting back to my blogging after many, many weeks and hope to continue more posts on a regular basis. Congratulations on the new little blessing that's on the way. You have a wonderful week and stop buy my blog again soon. Thank you for leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete