Followers

Sunday, September 30, 2018

Sunday afternoon and the sun is shining.



Not much going on here this weekend. Too cold to do anything outside. I have to change the polish in my rock tumbler and set it up for the last two weeks of running. That will be the end until next spring. I don't want the noise of the tumbling in the house. I will show the rocks once they are finished.

I got two new fish for my fish tank. Two female molleys. The female Betta has grown back her fins and is a happy little fish again.

They are the same size as the Betta and don't bother her and she dose not seem to mind them in her tank. They each have their own food and surprising they only eat their own. They don't like the taste of the others so they just eat theirs and the cat fish get the leftovers. See Mr. Betta in his house, I am thinking of getting a 2.5 gallon tank for him and that will need a filter and a heater which I can get too at Pet Smart and then a couple of catfish for his tank two. I hate to see him in such a small space and fill sorry for him but he is too agressive to the female and she just got her fins grown back and I don't know if he might take a run at the Mollys. Better to have his own little tank than risk him harming the other fish.

On another front, I have some new photo's of my daughter and baby David. Would you like to see them. Okay you twisted my arm. It's amazing how much a baby can change a person's whole out look on life. My daughter was depressed and angry with the world until this little miracle came into her life and now you can see the love and joy on her face and the love the little guy has for his mommy. I am so proud of my daughter for turning her life around and enjoy life again.



Baby David is into size 12 to 18, has 7 teeth, can walk and he talk some words. He is starting to eat some solid foods and loves life. He is such a healthy little guy. I am so happy for my daughter and am very glad to have this little man in my life.

Well, I have to go now, I am off to get some flour so I can make a pumpkin pie from scratch ofcourse. I have a pumpkin on the porch waiting to become my fav pie. Till next time big hugs from New Brunswick.xxx

5 comments:

  1. He is so cute.....looking forward to seeing those polished rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a sweet boy , and I can see you in him and your daughter.
    Love the fish your GS is going to love looking at them, hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. David is such a cutie! Having a grandchild must be the best feeling :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you have a solution for the fish Lynda. Your grandson is so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is positively adorable.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete