Followers

Monday, September 24, 2018

Betta Fish Troubles






I thought I would say hello. Have not been doing much stitching, more knitting of dish clothes than anything else. had to separate my two Betta fish because the male was ripping off her fins and she would have died if I had not separated him from her. I did a neat stitching of plastic canvas to make him a small enclosure to keep him in the tank but not able to get her.


It keeps him in good water with lots of heat, air and company, he just can't get to her.

She has grown back her fins and looks good again.
All the white is where he ripped off her fins.





























Can you see my three little cat fish who get to clean the tank. They like to stick together.



I did have the male in this small tank but the water got too cold to leave him in it. Did not want to freeze my fish, so I thought about what to do. First I thought if I put the plastic canvas across the tank he could be on one side and her on the other, but it did not take him long to figure out how to get under the canvas and to the other side. So I thought alittle box would work and it is doing the job.

Well, I don't have anything else to say so I will see you all later. Have a great week. hugs


1 comment:

  1. Wow, such drama with the fish! I am glad you saved the female!

    ReplyDelete