Followers

Saturday, July 21, 2018

Saturday Drive to Fundy Park and Home.


I think I will just let your guys have a look at our drive to Alma and thru Fundy National Park. We just came back home. Nice drive in our Camaro.










 


 I brought cookies and water for our drive. Peanut butter and ginger cookies. I always freeze a bottle of water a couple of inches and then put in more water so it stays cold.

 I use to go to Cocagne for eggs but Linda sold her hens and I have been looking for another source. I found a nice gentleman named Garry who sells eggs. He lives in Hillsbourgh and we stopped for a dozen eggs. These are very large and the big ones are double yolks.
 This egg fills my hand and I know it will have two yolks in it. Lucky me. Well, Dave is going to make supper now our usual hamburgers for Saturday so I must go and get them ready to b.b.q. Thanks for visiting and enjoy the rest of your weekend. Hugs.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures. Those eggs are huge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are huge. Can not wait to have a couple tomorrow for breakfast. hugs

      Delete
  2. What a great trip you took.

    Great eggs we were looking last Sunday for fresh farm eggs , we have now put a order in for some every month.

    They taste better than the shops , If I had a big garden like you and Dave I would have chickens ,my Nan always had them .

    Enjoy your day hugs June.

    ReplyDelete