Followers

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Where has January gone.


Hello everyone, hope you are having a nice Sunday, I am finally relieved to know that my sister June, finally got her Christmas box that I sent way back at the end of November. If you want to see what I sent her, please go to her blog-Butterfly wings and see what I sent. I always collect year round and I love to give gifts that I know will please the reciever. I am a Capricorn and they are generous creatures.

I decided it was time to try my hand at a Biscornu, and this is what I have to show so far.

I need to stuff it and finish it off, but this is what I have done so far.











I finally got a parcel from Cucki in South Africa and this is what she sent me. I will make a pillow out of it. I am still waiting to here if she got the one I sent her. You remember she had that dam postal strike going on last year.









Just a lovely crow piece. I just have to find the right fabric to back it with.



 Remember that cake I made for me on my birthday but hubby got me one so I froze it, while I got it out yesterday and we had some. Delicious.
 I am working on this.
 I like these Flip It's from Lizzie Kate.
 How do you like my babies, I was at work the other day and stopped at a convience store and they had a very large mother spider with all kinds of babies so I asked if I could have a couple and this is what I got. They are almost ready to plant.


This is what we have today after last nights rain and snow storm.











I finished stitching my January Flip it.









 Jasmine and Ms. Buttons would like to say hello to everyone.

Finally a pic of two doves on the wire out side my bed room window. They are waiting to get something to eat so I will make sure they get some food.
I will be glad when winter is over. It has been a very wet and cold one here in New Brunswick.



Enjoy your day and I hope to see you all back here on another day. Stay safe and warm.

Bye for now Lynda Ruth

8 comments:

  1. I think you still have a lot of winter there!Be patient! I loved all the generous gifts you sent to June. I am a follower of her blog quite a long time!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sis, I still can't get over all my gifts what a lucky friend am I .
    Love your stitching can't wait to see your biscornu its looking great.
    You are still having so much snow ! It is going to be a cold week here this week but it still may miss us.
    Big Hugs & XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures! I think your biscornu looks great too. Enjoy your goodies! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! I saw your big box of gifts for June. Wow!
    I am with you. Don't mind if winter ends now. But is sure is pretty out there right now by you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your biscornu is coming along well! It will be so pretty when finished!
    Your two kitties look so happy!
    The snow is pretty--we don't get much where I live, so it's always pretty to see!!! Probably tiring if you're around it for a long time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great big mountain of presents for June! Lovely biscornu and stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad your box of gifts finally arrived for June, our post is the worst at times. I bet it got lost at customs! Love the biscornu :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love making biscornus! You will too! I saw the package you sent to June--it was very thoughtful of you to collect all year long! Your stitching looks great--keep us posted on your finishes! The cake has made me very hungry--yummm!

    ReplyDelete