Followers

Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Unbearable Lose

 

 On Friday, February 16th, my sweet Jasmine went  to heaven. She was 19 years old. I will miss her dearly.  My heart is broken in pieces because she was such a special cat. I will not be getting another cat or dog. Pets are too hard to lose.  When Spring comes we will bury her under the apple tree where we buried Ms. Buttons and Coco. 

Everywhere I look, I see where she was and I even hear her meows. It will be a long time to get over losing her and I will never forget her. Animals intertwine your heart and leave a big hole when they die.

 

 

 


I hope everyone has a nice day. Lynda Ruth

10 comments:

  1. Lynda Ruth: I am so sorry for your loss, I know how hard it is, we will not get another cat or dog after our sweet babies leave this earth, you are right it is very hard.

    Hugs
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry for your loss, our pets are part of the family and it is heartbreaking to loose them.
    We lost our lovely Millie last June and i still miss her, our other cat, Molly is now not very well and we face the possibility of saying goodbye to her soon too. Like you I've said no more cats or dogs, it's too hard to see them ill and say goodbye.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending hugs, it's so hard loosing a pet. May Jasmine rest in peace under the apple tree x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my friend. I am so very, very sorry. I understand the grief. God bless you. May He comfort you in your sorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry for your loss! Last year, I lost both of my 20 yr. old companions. I know just how you feel. You can take solace in the fact that you gave her such a loving home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry for your loss! Pets are SO hard to lose! I won't be getting any more after my 2 are gone. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of hugs , It's so sad , I feel for you both hugs June,

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so very sorry... A piece of your heart is lost when your dear pet leaves you. What a wonderful long life Jasmine had with you. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lynda Ruth I am so very sorry to hear about Jasmine. Our pets are our best friends as they are with us through all of our ups and downs. Sending lots of love and hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your post is a masterpiece of brilliance! Insightful, well-articulated, and truly valuable. Thanks for sharing your perspective.

    ReplyDelete