Followers

Thursday, December 7, 2023

December Snow

 December 5th,2023


I finally got  my stitching mojo back. I have been stitching some Christmas pillows. I will show you what they look like before I finish them. 


We have had some snow too. It is wet and looks like it might stick around.


I heard from June and she got her Christmas gift way before Christmas this year. I got the one from her a week ago. All is good. 

I made some bread and a pizza for supper.



I am reading some good books.


This is the stitching i am doing. There are three of them.




We got more snow yesterday.


Hope you all have a good day and a great weekend. big hugs Lynda Ruth


4 comments:

  1. Your beautiful landscape looks like fine powdered sugar.
    I'm glad your stitching mojo has come back.
    And then again so much snow.
    Enjoy your time,
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see you back , your garden looks like a picture post card
    Thank you again for my lovely gifts , can't wait till Christmas , I started my scarf last night , lovely wool.
    Like your stitching they look great . Hugs June.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Happy to see a post I hope you did not get a bunch of snow.
    The bread looks yummy as does the pizza.
    I like your stitching choices.
    I hope you have a very beautiful Christmas and a healthy and happy new year.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Christmas pillows! Hope you did not get anymore snow. Have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete