Followers

Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Hello from New Brunswick.

 

 

 


 

It's Spring in New Brunswick and the mother cows are having their babies. Some are having just one but some are having two, I read about two ranchers who have 12 sets of twins between the two of them. Not a regular thing with cows. Their bulls must be pretty good boys for all that many babies.


how do you like my crocus in my front garden which is full of dead grass right now.


It's Dave's birthday today.  He is enjoying his retirement as long as he dose not have to visit me in the hospital which he had to do last month because I had fluid around my heart and in my lungs and it took 3 days in ICU unconscious to heal my lungs and heart. They kept me out and would not let Dave in to see me. It took 2 weeks before I could come home. Boy, I don't want to go back their again. I am on pill each day to keep the water off my lungs Sandoz Colchicine 0.6mg. I have to take these pills until June 13th.


I made Dave a chocolate cake for his birthday. We had some yesterday it is nice and most.

We have finally figure out our new convection oven. It took some trail and errors but I have a handle on it now.

Do you like the way Dave finished it off in the wall. I like the black around the silver.

I have not done any stitching yet. We are working on putting up a peg board in my sewing room so I can hang my ever growing piles of floss. 


I hope you all have a nice week. Big hugs to all. Lynda Ruth


5 comments:

  1. Oh no my friend. Sorry about the hospital stay. Please take care and follow all doctor orders. Happy Birthday Dave! Those crocuses are so cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuídate mucho el pastel y las flores se ve muy lindas. Enamorada de las letras

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Dave! The cake looks wonderful. I am glad you are doing better Lynda with the pills. Stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda Ruth: It is so good to see a post from you, I hope you are feeling better and better with every minute.
    Happy Birthday Dave, happy retirement also.
    The bread looks yummy I can almost smell it baking, my favorite cake is chocolate with chocolate frosting.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. So good to see you back and feeling well.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Dave , so happy he is now at home with you ,
    I love the header on your blog and those cute cows .
    Take care big hugs June,

    ReplyDelete