Followers

Friday, April 7, 2023

Better Now

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well, It's Spring in New Brunswick and I am finally out of hospital after another 3 week stay, only this time the doctor's found out what is really wrong with my lungs and heart. Dave took me over to the hospital because I was feeling bad and my lips where blue. 

Turns out my heart and lungs had 5 litres of water in them. Emergency surgery as soon as I got admittted. 

I had tupes down my throat and was put out for 3 days so my lungs could recover. Dave was not alowed to come to the hospital until I was awake. I was moved to three different floors before he was allowed to see me. Lots of x-rays and blood tests and pills to drain any remaining liquid. I finally got the elephant herd off my breasts. That's what it felt like, and finally they did a x-ray of my lungs as soon as I got to the hospital and they saw what was so wrong. I have never been so glad to be better. Three months of in and out of the hospital before someone finally realized what the problems was and fixed it.

 

I have weak ankles so I ordered ankle boots to help and I got the first one today and now I can walk up the stairs without bending over and holding onto the rail. I fell so much better. I can live again. 

 

So I was gone so long but when you are sick and don't feel like talking or doing anything it's hard to keep track if all you want is to feel better.

 

I am not praying that I continue to get better and stay out of the hospital. 

 

I hope you all have a great weekend. All my love to you all. Lynda Ruth

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow you've had it bad, I'm sorry it took so long to get help but very glad to read you are much better. Stay well, happy Easter 🐣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to get better soon. Thanks for dropping bye. hugs

      Delete
  2. Lynda Ruth: It is so good to get a post from you, I hope you continue to heal, I have added you to our daily Prayer list.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to get better soon. Thanks for commenting. Nice to hear from you guys. hugs

      Delete
  3. Oh that doesn't sound good, how good that the doctors were able to react so quickly.
    I wish you a speedy recovery and a good rest, and despite everything a nice Easter.
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy you feel well again , you have been through the wars .
    Take it steady it takes time to get better after what you have been through .
    Now you can enjoy a nice Easter with Dave , hugs June .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so very, very glad you made it through that ordeal Lynda Ruth. I am praying for you. I hope you and Dave have a Blessed Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone for your wonderful comments. I am keeping an eye on my breast and if they start to get hard again, I am off to the hospital fast. Happy Easter everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your knowledge and expertise

    ReplyDelete