Followers

Monday, August 22, 2022

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well, I just got back from going to town to the clinic to give more blood for my doctor to see how my kidney is doing. Some increased meds.

 

We went for a drive thru the Fundy Park and Alma. There is a little bakery shop that sells Homemade Sticky Buns, so I told Dave that I would make some of my own. Since the drive was on Saturday, I had Sunday to make them. I got the recipe from the computer and proceeded to make them. I will show you in pictures.









 



















My hand shoke when I took the last couple of photo's but you get the idea. Boy, they where yummy.


I will be making these again. Take care. Be safe and I will return in a few days. Big hugs Lynda Ruth

10 comments:

  1. Spero che i tuoi esami vadano bene.
    Bello questo tuo esperimento culinario. Cosa ci hai messo dentro come farcitura??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I put brown sugar, butter, white sugar, cinnamon but hubby dose not like cinnamon so left it out, still taste yummy.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done more lovely food . enjoy your day .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Lynda Ruth: I am about to get in the car and head to Canada to have some of your sticky buns, i will just follow the aroma of baking buns, they look so yummy, i am a bit jealous.
    Have a wonderful day.
    Give Jasmine a big hug and kiss from Blondie the cat.

    Hugs
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they are so good, you can't just have one at a time. You have to have two. Hubby loves them. I will make again. hugs

      Delete
  5. Oh that looks delicious, I would like to have access to it.
    Enjoy your week Martina

    ReplyDelete
  6. www.ihearteating.com that is the address where I got the easy buns recipe from.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Lynda Ruth: The sticky buns look yummy, I have never made them I may have to try to make them, Mike has to take treats on Saturday for Bible Study it's his turn.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete