Followers

Saturday, July 17, 2021

Upside down Blog

 hi everyone, hope you are all well, we took a day trip to Cape Enrage this past Sunday and I put these photo's in to show you, but the blank blogger put all the photo's of the day in backwards so that the first photo is the last photo. I was so up set that I just left it this way. It can be like an Alice in Wonderland Blog today. If you want you can go to the bottom and scroll up and get the whole idea the right way.




The house behind
Dave is the resturant and gift shop. We did not go in.
Here is a view of the lighthouse and the zipline tower.
As you can see I still wearing my mask and I found some shade to stand under.

There is a staircase to the beach, where you can find some fossils, and although I love to look for fossils I did or should say neither of us went down. It was not the going down part that was the hairiest but the climbing back up that would be for me the worst thing to do. I just looked from a distance.



There is a fence to keep people back from the edge because it is not safe.

There where a few benches to sit on.


there where a few of these telling about the place and the fossils.

The zip tower from the other end. No we did not go on it.


We did not walk up to the lighthouse. I did not have enough fuel in my tank to do that. As it was the knees complained the next day.




I was a fun time and only $5.00 dollars to enjoy yourself. 










My garden is growing nicely.












I have gotten Jasmine to come outside with me now. She loves to come out and explore.







As promised last blog here are the two flowers I have been working on. I have plans for a pillow with both of these.






Here is a closer look at the two of them.










Well, thanks for coming, I hope my upside down blog does not give you too much trouble to read. Hope all are well and staying safe. Big hugs to all. Enjoy your weekend.


I thought I would show you what I have been working on in the last couple of nights.





2 comments:

  1. First love your stitching Dany's charts are so nice . I have stitched one of these and some of the other one.
    I am going to start on my Christmas stitching before the end of the month ,so I can get them out early this year .
    What a lovely trip you and Dave made love the Lighthouse .
    Enjoy your day , it's very hot here to hot to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynda Ruth: What a beautiful day you had for a fun and lovely day trip.
    Jasmine is so pretty, I bet she loves it outdoors, Blondie the cat goes out to eat the grass then pops back in, she is not very adventurous.
    Blondie sends kitty hugs to Jasmine.
    Beautiful floral designs, I am looking forward to seeing them as pillows.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete