Followers

Saturday, February 22, 2020

Operation Kidney a go









I will be dreaming of paradise while under the knife.






Hello everyone, while I have been thru so many tests and scans this month it has come down to this. On this coming Tuesday 25th, I will be going into hospital to have my very badly cyst infected right kidney removed. I will be in hospital for several days and hope to have a good recovery from this.
My left kidney is in great condition so I will be okay to just live with one. There is no way to save the right kidney, the cysts are too far down the kidney and cover all the blood vessels. Too complicated to try and save any of the kidney, I may bleed too much and you know what that means. I rather have one kidney and be here then the chance I may not make it thru the operation. The doctor was very good and showed me the scans on his computer and let me decide that it was better to go with one.
I will be fine.

I plan to take alittle stitching with me and hope to feel up to doing some while in hospital.

All I ask is you put me in your prayers and I know I will be fine. Thank you all for being my friend. I will be back as soon as I get out of hospital to let you all know how I am doing.

 If you want to send me well wishes this is my email. Jasmine_Ms.Button@hotmail.com

thanks for caring. Big Hugs



Have a great weekend. Love to all. Lynda Ruth

12 comments:

  1. I am new to your blog. I found you via Vickie's blog. I will pray for you that your operation will be a success and that your recovery will be quicker than you think. Blessings to you and I look forward to seeing your future posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our prayers are with you my friend .
    You will soon be home .
    Love the header so sweet .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you and sending prayers for a successful operation. Thank goodness your other kidney is in great shape... Take care now and be sure not to push yourself too much when you return home...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are in my heart and thoughts dear friend. Look forward to a progress report. Take it easy and do not overdo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Lynda Ruth you sound like you have a great attitude about this. Know that many of us are praying for you. God bless you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynda:Ruth: I will add you to my daily prayer list I am so sorry you have to have surgery.

    Many Hugs
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hugs and prayers already with you Lynda, stay strong, wishing you a speedy recovery

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Keeping you in my prayers my sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with your operation. My thoughts are with you x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Leaving you a ((HUG)) and looking forward to your return to blogging which will mean you're fit as a fiddle again.

    ReplyDelete