Followers

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Just dropped in to say Hi.

I found this small chart on the internet(Pinterest) and it was a colour chart so I looked up the colours in my floss boxes and matched the colours as close as I could. I think it turned out nice. Now to make a pillow. Going shopping tomorrow so I will find fabric for this one and the Live Simply stitch that is done also.




My friend Catherine sent me this chart because I like Owls and she also sent me a small gift. I will attach it to my key chain. Thank you so much my friend. Your package arrived today.

I love all the pink hearts.






I got another gift last week from June. She sent me a chart of a train which I am going to do for my hubby but not on 16 ct adia cloth. Too small for my old eyes to see and I want the finish abit bigger so I am going to use the 11 ct roll in the picture and I have sorted from my own stash the DMC floss I will need to use. Thread comes with the kit but it will take forever to sort out the strains of thread and get the right colour match. It was easier to go upstairs and pick out the right numbers from my boxes.





The train is called the Flying Scotsman. Don't you just love to watch trains go bye like these two children and their dog.




I am still working on dish clothes and have 6 and one on the go. I will get this chart and floss and cloth all ready and will stitch on it and knit and crochet dish clothes while I watch TV at night.

Hope you all have a great week. Big hugs Lynda Ruth

8 comments:

  1. Some really cute stitching projects, Lynda Ruth - I love the Flying Scotsman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LyndaRuth: I am so happy you like the fob and pattern.
    The train design is wonderful.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Spring finish is so sweet, it will be warm soon I hope.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the Spring stitch very pretty .
    Nice chart from Catherine and love the gift she added .
    So happy you liked the train. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your spring stitch--so pretty and delicate! My father was a train fanatic so he would have loved that design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spring is so sweet and delicate looking! Nice gifts from June and Catherine, too--enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely gifts, and I love your Spring stitch. The Flying Scotsman always reminds me of watching the Railway Children when I was younger x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello this is my first visit to your blog.
    Your Welcome Spring is very pretty and also I love that fabric.
    Lovely presents too.
    In our town we have a railway museum which has played host to the Flying Scotsman. I'll enjoy watching that grow.

    ReplyDelete