Followers

Saturday, March 16, 2019

Greenhouse



We have been having rain since yesterday, which is washing away allot of this snow we got. I hope it washes all of it away and the sun gets warmer. It is time for Spring.

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you all who are Irish and who are not, but love to celebrate.

Short post today, just want to tell you that I got myself a little greenhouse to start my plants in. It is sitting in the kitchen by the sliding back doors. Prefect place for it. I have started some hollyhock seeds and some lettuce seeds. Lettuce here is so expensive, almost 3 dollars for a head of lettuce. Romaine is no better. 

Here is my greenhouse.


Well, I am off. Hope you all have a great weekend. I just started the bread machine to make me some bagels. See you later.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing so many plants coming out from there.
    We were looking at those last week we may get one when we take the green house down.
    Have a good Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynda Ruth: I have never used a indoor green house, I am interested in seeing how it does, I may have to get one.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete