Followers

Thursday, May 10, 2018

Stephanie's Teacup and Saucer and Mug Exchange




I wasn't able to join in the fun of this exchange last year because of my shoulder surgery so this year I decided to do a teacup and saucer and mug exchange. I got to send to, two lovely ladies. One in New Brunswick and the other in Everett, Ontario.( a place I know quite well because I use to live in Ontario.)
 I received two lovely boxes of goodies : One from Whitehorse in the Yukon and  the other from Edmonton, Alberta.



This is  what I received from Marina in Edmonton, Alberta. All kinds of lovely gifts. Thanks Marina, I will enjoy everything you sent me. You where too kind.



This is what Jennifer in Whitehorse, Yukon sent me.  Lovely teacup and saucer that came in it's own box. I just love lemon and the lemon thins where delicious. There is a herbal tea, a pincushion and a tea strainer, lovely pink wool and a few candies.



Thanks again ladies for such lovely gifts you sent.

I also  have a recent photo of my grandson David. I sent my daughter a birthday box in April for her birthday on the 12th., and added a bunny for David. Carla sent me some photo's of him playing with his new bunny. He really loves it.



He is a very healthy little boy. He has started to say dad, dad now. I hope one day to hold him, but for now photo's will do.
Hope everyone has a great day. hugs from New Brunswick.


4 comments:

  1. Lynda Ruth: David is positively adorable.
    Nice exchange packages, so nice you are able to do the exchange this year.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tea cup packages both were lovely and the goodies too.
    David is so cute and he loves your bunny.
    Enjoy your day hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fantastic exchanges! Beautiful cups. Your grandson is so very gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely exchange gifts and David is handsome!

    ReplyDelete