Followers

Monday, September 11, 2017

Up coming surgery part 2



Well, my friends it is getting closer to my surgery like Gracie who is counting down the days until Brother Allen gets to her house, I am counting down the days to having my surgery. 8 days not counting the day of surgery.

It poured rain here all last night and I could not sleep, the shoulder ached. I slepted in and was surprised to see that I had mail. Don't get much except flyers or bills. I was pleasantly surprised to see a parcel from my friend June. She did say she was sending me a surprise and it is great, I do love chick a dee's and she sent a piece of fabric to make a pillow out of. And a little friend that will go to the hospital with me and if I feel like it I will stitch alittle on him. Want to see what June sent me. Okay, here it is.

A card with a blue tit on it.


So what do you think of my lovely gifts. I just love them June. thank you for making my day. "Friends are the best Family"

I will put one more post up before I go in for my surgery. I know this time it will get done. My pacemaker will see to it. I am so glad we live in a world where things like a pacemaker can help you live your life easier. If I did not have this I would so be sick. Life for me would be a whole lot harder.
Just trying to breathe  would be difficult. It was to a point where just walking was hard to breathe. Never take your heart or health for granted. It can change so quickly. Well, enough of that talk. I hope everyone has a specially great day today and every day. Big hugs  xxxx Lynda Ruth

6 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie , so happy you got your little gift before you go into hospital .
    Just wanted you to know we are thinking of you .
    Have a lovely week sending hugs and xxxs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your gifts are super. So are you Linda Ruth. Hang in there. Won't be long now. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely gift. Yes, we are both counting days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynda Ruth: I hope your surgery has a fast recovery, it is comforting to know you can have surgery now, those pacemakers are wonderful.
    I agree do not take your health for granted.
    Love your gifts from June what a sweet jester to you.
    I will keep you in my daily prayers.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great gifts from June.Wishing you all the best for the surgery.AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely gift from June. Best wishes for next week. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete