Followers

Sunday, February 14, 2016

It's cold here on Valentine's Day



Yes, we still have lots of snow and it is cold today but the sun is shinning brightly. I do hope all of you are having a great Valentine's Weekend. I wish you all love and happiness.

 I made a Red Velvet Cake for hubby for today and took this photo with the cards we gave each other.



This is my stitching that I did last night. Little blue bunny with pink flowers, I am making another and this one will be blue bunny, pink flowers and green leaves. I did not realize that there where leaves so I am making another. The bunny is done just have to do the rest.

Today is laundry day and relaxing day so I will leave you with wishes of a happy day and thank you for coming over to my blog and please take care, love each other and stay safe. Big Valentine Hugs.
oxoxo Lynda Ruth

8 comments:

  1. Your cake looks Beautiful! Sweet bunny stitching! Happy Valentine's Day!
    love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww yummy yummy cake :)
    Sweetest bunny stitch
    Love you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum,yum! I have a load of laundry going right now. ;) Happy Valentine's Day Lynda Ruth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh SIS , great cake looks wonderful .
    Love the little bunny , don't you just love Spring stitching hugs .

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely to give each other a valentines card. That cake looks wonderful.Dear wee stitchery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cake looks delicious and I love the little red heart.
    The bunny is very sweet too and ready for Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda Ruth: Yummy that cake looks so good.
    Your Bunny is so sweet, it reminds me of spring.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete