Followers

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day.



I would like to say happy father's day to all the fathers out there in blogging land and the world. I gave my husband a wet and dry shop vac for his gift. And I made him cook his dinner on the bbq just a few minutes ago. I got photo's to show. This is Dave cooking on his favorite stove and the other photo's are of the dinner and dessert.  He cooked the potato's in foil and the steak after. We had carrots with the steak and potato's and Choc cheesecake and Strawberries for dessert. Enjoy the show.

















It rainned all weekend even now it's rainning so no where to go. Bummer I wanted to go to the beach oh well maybe next weekend will bring sunshine.

Enjoy your day Dad's Hugs to all my followers and friends. Lynda Ruth





















1 comment:

  1. Happy Fathers day for yesterday Dave.
    Lovely food I would have come over , the food looks great .
    Have fun.

    ReplyDelete