Followers

Sunday, February 23, 2014

A Scarf finish and New Wool.




Just a short post today, I finished my scarf and had my little Jasmine model it for me. I was surprised that she sat long enough to get a couple of pictures. She usually runs away if I put any thing on her. And of-course her sister was not interested at all.


I'd rather sleep than have a scarf around my neck, thanks Mom but I'm tired. Played with my mouse all night.









 Here are my two new big balls of wool and I have already started on the grey, pink, and white with alittle purple in it. I think these balls of wool will make nice scarfs.
 I got a new magazine in the mail from Stoney Creek and it has lots of great charts in it. I just picked one to show and thought if any one wants to stitch mitts and skates this is a good couple of charts to use.







These done together for someone who skates would be a great Christmas gift. You should pop over to your local book store and take a look at the rest of the great charts in this magazine.  It also has allot of other Christmas charts too.




Today, we have a nice quiet sunny day with no storms to worry about. The freezing rain that was suppose to hit us Friday night was just plain rain and took away allot of our snow, but we still have a ton left.
I hope March comes in live a lamb and go out like a lamb, but knowing the kind of weather we have been getting, I think the lamb will be on people's cross stitching. I think March will come in like a lion and go out like one too. Spring can't come soon enough for me. I work outside and am tired of all the freezing temperatures and the weather changing from minute to minute. I want to see spring flowers and I miss the deer that come around my yard. The winter has been so bad on them that they have stayed in the forest all winter and not a pep from them. I use to see bucks and does all the time. Hopefully they will be back soon. Well, I am off to do some house work. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by. hugs Lynda Ruth









2 comments:

  1. Lovely knitting love the colours.
    Wishing you a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great start on the scarf, and great finish too! You work outside? What do you do? I hope the storm headed this way misses you and me! But it looks pretty big... I am SO ready for Spring! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete