Followers

Sunday, October 15, 2017

Autumn



How's this for a lovely Autumn photo. You got a family of horses and the beautiful trees in the background. Autumn is my favorite time of the year. I was born in Winter but I should have been born in Autumn. I love the changing of the leaves and the crispy air in the mornings and apples in the orchards.


Isn't this little one so funny. I love the way he is shaking his head. So sweet, he better enjoy his warm days of Autumn because Winter is coming and I don't know if he has a warm barn to go to.


I do love the Autumn colors of the trees, so many different shades of red's yellow's green's and pink's.
Look at the yellows in this photo, so many different shades to see. Don't mind the bugs on the window. 

Even the bike guys where out on the weekend.

I even got a photo of the geese flying over my house on the weekend while I was changing the grit and water in my new rock tumbler. Dave got me a nice big one so I can do more rocks at one time.





See how big it is and how much rocks can go in it.




I have been doing a little stitching and made some pillows for the seasons. Summer, Spring bird and Autumn squirrel gathering nuts and Autumn with pumpkins.
I haven't sewn the bottoms yet, I just wanted to show you what I have been doing.
 











Now, to get to the reason I have put a blog on today. I have been down in the dumps for a few weeks because the last attempt to do my shoulder did not end well. The instruments to do the surgery where contaminated and the one doctor could not stay until the end of the day to help in the surgery. They would have cleaned the instruments and then done the job in the afternoon but doctor had to leave. So home I came again and so depressed, It's a good thing I take depression pills or I would be going off the deep end. Twice now no surgery, boy, this is not the luck of the Irish.

Anyway, I have learned that I will be going in on the 16th of November to have shoulder surgery. I need you to pray for me on that day so that nothing stops this surgery from happening this time. I will go to the hospital for 7 a.m. and would love it if you guys could send a prayer so that the surgery happens and I don't have to wait any longer. It's a good thing it is only Dave and I for Christmas and we don't go over board with decorating or having friends in. It will be hard enough for me to do a turkey and the rest of the fixings. But, I do have a roasting pan that works great for doing the turkey on the counter. I used it for Thanksgiving and cooked the turkey at 300 degrees for a few hours and the meat fell off the bones. I will make a pie for Dave and freeze it so I will have his apple pie on Christmas. I made two pumpkin pies for me and have frozen one for Christmas. We will not put up a tree, it will be too much for my shoulder to handle. The doctor dose not want me to move it for 6 weeks because he is cutting into a muscle on my shoulder and wants it to heal without getting infected so the little I move it the better healing it will get. I will get a nerve blocker before the operation so that should take care of allot of the pain. The pain can't be any worth than what I am going thru now. I have had fingers sewn with no pain killers and teeth pulled with no pain killers and three children so how much more pain will my shoulder be. I am just looking forward to being able to use my arm and shoulder again and doing what I love to do.

Well, that's enough for now. I will be grateful if you will pray for me. I hope you all have a great Sunday and take care of each other. love Lynda Ruth













7 comments:

  1. I hope things will go well this time.Keeping you in my thoughts.AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty pictures of your area Lynda Ruth. Cute stitching! I am praying for you dear. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. LindaRuth: Your pillows are adorable.
    I am so sad to hear your surgery was cancelled, I hope all goes well for your next appointment, I say prayers three times a day and will include you until you are all healed.
    Beautiful outdoor photos.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will always be in my prayers my friend.
    Beautiful photos full of Autumn colours .
    Enjoy you day , hugs & xxxs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pictures. You will be in my prayers, my friend.
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great stitching and finishing!
    I am sure the surgery will go ahead and go well, third time lucky ;)

    ReplyDelete