Followers

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Feeling a whole lot better.


Now that I am feeling better I made scones for me and my friend Jean who is visiting with hubby Roger from Ontario. I put cranberries in them. Delicious.



Look how flakey they are.

I cleaned off my hutch. It looks better.  I put our photo in a white frame. I like it. What do you think.


I now have two tumblers working some rocks that we got from Cape Enrage and they will be done in a few weeks. I will show you when they are done.

Here are my visitors and hubby. Jean is looking at some of the rocks I have already done.

This is a little gift JEAN  brought me. I love it. It is so true.
 
 How do you like my little bird.
 This is what I am stitching now.






 I am in no hurry to get it done, just taking my time.
 

Jasmine was helping me get the fly out of the window.


My teddy is guarding all my sea glass. 
I have managed to walk up the road pass my neighbors house to the top of a small hill. I was going to add a photo to show you but it is raining today so will have to show another time. I am proud of myself for doing so. I will try to do that three times a week and then maybe alittle farther.

I go to see Doctor Macdonald on Tuesday to see when I can get my shoulder operated on. My right shoulder has healed nicely and it dosenot hurt anymore. Just a line on my skin to show something is there. I dont even feel the pacemaker under my skin. But it sure has made a difference in my life. I wish they could have found this out two or three years ago. But it is done now and I should just look to the future and better days ahead. Hope everyone has a great weekend. Big hugs to all. Bye for now.

5 comments:

  1. So glad you are feeling better. Be sure to take it easy for awhile and not over do because you at feeling better. Great stitching projects. Enjoy your visitors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news for you, take care though. It must have been great to have your friends, lots to talk about. Love your stitching. Best wishes for your up and coming surgery. Have a good week Lynda Ruth and don't overdo the walking distances. Hugs. Shirley N.Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news Sis, I just emailed you , to see how you are.
    So happy you are ok and you have friends there visiting .
    Love your new stitching, take care not to walk to far at first hugs & kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynda Ruth I am so proud of you walking three times a week. You keep it up!! You are going to see results soon. :D Good for you.♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy you are much better!Enjoy it!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete