Followers

Friday, November 8, 2019

November Snow Day

It started to snow last night and it's now 12:30 pm. afternoon and it's still snowing outside. The 8th of November and we got our first snow fall. Good thing we got our driveway done on Wednesday instead of yesterday or today. I like winter but not this soon.







Since it's a dull day I thought I would make some baked donuts and here they are fresh from the oven. I have donut pans that I got to bake them in because I don't want to fry them. Too much grease.

This is before they went in and the next two photo's are when they came out of the oven.





Donuts go good with a good cup of King Cole tea don't you think. I will frost later when they cool.

I have been doing alittle stitching and this is what I have done. I liked June's small stitch on her blog from the other day and had the chart so I did mine in different colours.



I am also doing the roses chart for my daughter Crystal Rose.  I think she will like it in a pillow.

I also have one more stitching that I am doing. Kind of a Christmas gift so will only show part of it.


 


Okay, for the good news, I went to the pain clinic at the hospital on Tuesday and had some cordizone shots into my lower back at the 4th and 5th vertabrate and the pain has subsided into nothing. I has been along time since (2010) that I havn't felt pain in my lower back. I have had a couple of pain free night sleeps and it is amazing how good I feel right now. But I am still waiting for the shots to really start to work. The doctor said it will take from 7 to 12 days to really get it's grove on as the kids say. I am not to overdo anything and just relax and take it easy for a few days so that is just what I am doing. Boy, I can't believe how good this feels to have no pain in my lower back at this moment in time.   



Well, now that this blog is done I am off to look for a chart upstairs. Hope everyone has a great day and a good weekend. Big hugs to all and thanks for dropping by to visit my blog. I love reading your comments and will see you all back here next week. Bye for now.                                                        

6 comments:

  1. My goodness that is a lot of snow ...and it's only November!! Stay warm.

    Your donuts look yummy!

    Beautiful stitching.

    So glad to hear that the shots helped.

    take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have winter wonderland looks very pretty .
    Yummy Donuts .
    Love all your stitching and I am so happy your pain as gone and you are pain free.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my the snow looks ishy, we have rain and soon frozen roads maybe this evening.
    I love small designs, the floral design is lovely, good choice of color combination.
    I am so happy your back has no pain, I hope the shots work for many years.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, we have snow too, not as much as you. Not fun this early. :( And it is so cold. I am so glad you are pain free now Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh such lovely snow! We don't get much here in the UK - although I do see a lot on the Welsh hills back home. Lovely stitching and fingers crossed the shots kick in quickly for you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your snowcaped photos are amazing! I am glad you are feeling better. AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete