Followers

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Guess what Folks


Well, everything was going great today, I got up at 5 a.m., had a shower and prepped my shoulder with the soaps the hospital gave me. Dave drove me over and stayed until I went upstairs to the second floor. The nurse there got me all ready for surgery and I was taken down around 7.30 a.m.
I did get into the operating room #7, which you would think is a lucky number. Well, the shit hit the fan because the equipment that was to be used during my operation was contaminated with bone fragments from the previous surgery. You know how blue the air is right now.

I am now home thanks to my neighbor Loretta coming to get me. Dave is up north working in Rexton so he could not come and take me home. So next week I call my doctor's office and we try to set up another time for the surgery. The surgeon that was to help Dr. MacDonald do my surgery was not available this afternoon to help so the surgery is cancelled again.  First it was me and now it's the hospital. Is someone or something trying to tell us something. I need the shoulder fixed because it is full of cysts in the ball and joint and need reparts.

So now is the waiting game again. 

Thanks for your best wishes and please pray that this surgery will get done soon. Thanks everyone. Big hugs.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Lynda. I am so very, very sorry. I can't even imagine the massive let down this is. It will happen dear. Keep praying. I am praying. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not again, better luck next time!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, so close!
    Better be safe than sorry, I suppose.
    Third time lucky, so next time it will go ahead and everything will be fine.

    ReplyDelete