Followers

Sunday, July 23, 2017

It's Been A Week



Well, I have been good and done everything my doctor told me to do , it's hard to do nothing for a week and relax and let my shoulder heal. Me and Jasmine have been relaxing on the porch. Her exploring the porch and watching the birds, she saw her first humming birds this week and could not figure out what they where. I have been good and not driven the car, so Dave took me for a drive to Cape Engage today. I actually walked down the beach which is covered in rocks to the water. We collected a small container of stones and even had our photo taken by a very nice lady. I was getting Dave to take my photo and she offered to take one of us. What do you think. I like it very much.


It was a nice sunny, warm day and I feel fine. Walked to the water, picked up stones and walked back to the car and felt wonderful, no shortness of breath and not feeling weak. What a difference. I feel like my old self again. Dave was so pleased. I haven't been to my favorite beach in along time. It was great to get out and back there again. Things are defiantly looking up.
I have even done alittle stitching. What do you think. I have nice fabric of sandels to do the backing. I will make it into a pillow.
 
I think the fabric gose good with the stitching. What do you think.



When we returned from Cape Engage we saw this dead tree with all these pair of shoes in it. I have no idea what is going on here, but this must be a new type of tree where shoes grow on it."Wierd if you ask me."
\Anyway, I am back and feeling so good. I now feel like stitching again and doing stuff I haven't felt like doing in months. But I do have to take it easy, so one day at a time and one little  thing at a time. I hope everyone enjoys the rest of this Sunday and I will be back in a day or two. Hugs to everyone who emailed me. It's great to feel like your self again.

7 comments:

  1. So glad you are feeling better. Lovely picture of the two of you. Perfect fabric for that project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynda that is a perfect picture of the two of you. So happy. How wonderful to know your health has improved so much. I hope you are able to get more taken care of now Lynda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you back , looking so wonderful.
    Nice photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you're doing well. The photo is lovely. The needlework is great and I love the sandal fabric - it does go well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. At I U a college here in Indiana kids toss their shoes over a wire. Not sure if the wire is for light or phone lines. Guess a tree will do. Kind of like the gum walls around the world. Great picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a nice photo of you two!Glad to see you smiling!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete