Followers

Saturday, May 26, 2018

Sunday May 27th,2018


When I do my magic puzzles each day I sometimes get 5 new puzzles to do and this time I got some sweet ones. My new header is a purple pixie and this one below is a ruby red rose lady who seems to be so much in love with the smell of her gorgeous roses. Can you imagine their smell. I can. I think the one she is smelling is a raspberry sent. Her eyes are closed and she is lost in the fragrance of her treasured roses. I do so love rose gardens. June has lots of sweet smelling roses in her English Gardens, I bet you can smell her roses too right June.




Well, I will leave me lady to her treasures and speak of other things. I sent June a parcel a month ago and she has received it and now I can show you what I made her. It took over a month to stitch up.
Well, I have looked all over my pictures and can't seem to find what I made so I found the charts and took a couple of pictures to show what the year of flowers would look like. I did 12 pillows and sewed all of them separate. I will keep looking for the pictures and will add it to my next blog.

See I am busy looking for the pictures.



These are the charts that I used.










My blog could not be complete if I did not show the latest photo's of baby David.  Carla sent these just yesterday.  This one gives a good idea of how big he is. Carla had him to the doctor's and he is 22 pounds now and two bottom teeth are in. WOW


He has gotten very attached to the bunny I sent him and he has it by his side all the time. I thought he would like a little companion.



I am so glad he is a healthy little boy because when I had his mom and my other two kids none of them where very healthy. I am just so glad he is for my daughter.

I just took another look for those pictures and came up empty handed. I hope to find them soon, If not I will ask June to put a couple of pictures up on her blog for me. Have a great day. Big hugs from New Brunswick.


8 comments:

  1. Love your new header , she is so beautiful .
    Yes that's me smelling the roses and boy are they big this year and the smell is heaven .

    Like your stitching dear friend I will but a post on this week we have been on duty and tomorrow so hoping to put on a blog mid week, then I will show your beautiful stitching .

    Oh your GB is so beautiful too , enjoy your week hugs and thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for my garden to look alittle like yours and I can always smell roses. I love the ones that smell like raspberries. hugs

      Delete
  2. Such a beautiful header Lynda, I love it. and the beauty smelling the rose. Do you have actual puzzles or are they on line puzzles. Love your stitcheries you did and so glad you are able to stitch and sew. Getting colder here down under so it's indoors and stitching and knitting time.Your GS is beautiful and yes they grow like mushrooms. Happy stitching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are puzzles that i do on line and can save them. sometimes I get really nice ones like these pixies. hugs

      Delete
  3. Baby David looks so sweet! Is the pattern by Drawn Thread?I love their patterns.AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is a Drawn Thread chart. I plan to do it again for me some day. hugs

      Delete
  4. David certainly is growing quickly and his smile is beautiful. Love he fairies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow !!! beautiful and so lovely work :) i really like your good idea so much.Thank for sharing.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete