Followers

Friday, October 21, 2016

Got lots of mail this week.

Don't you just love all the fall leaves with all their beautiful colours. It's said that Autumn is a second spring with the leaves being the blossoms of the trees. I love the trees this year, it seems the colours are more brillant and bright from other years. I have heard from allot of visitors to New Brunswick who have commented on the trees and the leaves being so bright and stunning.

Okay, I got allot of mail this week and put my UPS guy and my mail lady to work delivering me goodies. Here is what I got.

I ordered a dremel work station so I don't have to hold the rocks and sea glass when I try to drill holes in them.
The station did not come with a dremel drill and the one my hubby was letting me use dose not fit into the station, so he bought me a dremel 3000 that dose fit. Sweet man.


 I got two envelopes yesterday and a envelope for hubby that had his Camaro Manual in it, so he was happy. I sent for the Autumn chart because I liked it so much and I want to do the squirral for friend out west.
 I have been looking for the following charts for awhile and I have finally got my hands on them. They came in todays mail.









Well, one of my three avacodo  is starting to grow. The seed had to split first.


I even have a little pot of Lavender growing too.
 I did some roses up top, and I finished my Busy as a Bee stitching.
 I also have a few more dishclothes done. Micheal's had a sale on the other day and I got lots of wool.
Well, it looks like I don't have any thing more to show or say so I will take my leave. Hope you liked what I had to show today. Now I have some stitching to get too. Thanks for coming bye. Do enjoy your weekend. hugs Lynda Ruth xxx

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful header, your Autumn looks wonderful.
    Lots of amazing goodies Sis , you are going to be busy this winter.
    Love your stitching lovely designs hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I always thought you and I are friends through cross stitch and blogging and now you have a station to drill sea glass.Wow!I am impressed. Where do you collect sea glass?What do you make with it?AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the header photo and all the PS stash you got too!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing your creations with the sea glass. Still having temperature in the 90s here in Arizona, so autumn has not arrived yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to seeing your creations with the sea glass. Still having temperature in the 90s here in Arizona, so autumn has not arrived yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photo on your header Lynda Ruth. We are really into Spring here and it's warming up nicely now, such a treat.You are away now with your stone drilling and making, you will be very happy. Love your stitching you have done and envy the Prairie Schooler Santa charts, I love them. I hope you and yours are both well and you really enjoy your retirement time. I do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the Autumn colours too!
    Great little crosses and impressive new stash.
    Looking forward to your sea glass creations :)

    ReplyDelete